Wednesday 5 June 2013

Week 5, Term 2 - Official School Opening

Today was our school's official opening ceremony. 

Zaria, Caden, Ariana, Sydney and Astin created these awesome reflections about today using Notability on the iPads. 







I liked it when I took a picture of John Key and when I did Kapa Haka - Jeremiah

I liked watching the Kapa Haka. I liked it when Nathan spoke the first part - Harry

My favourite part was when Leianah did her speech becuase she was excited - Issy

My favourite part of today was when I cut the ribbon with John Key - Maddie

I liked doing the Kapa Haka when John Key was there - Victoria

When we stood up to sing the Maori song with Adam was my favourite - Lucy

I loved eating the sausages for our special lunch! - Ariana

My favourite bit was when I saw John Key - Katie

I liked it when I made the chocolate cake - Pearl

My favourite bit was the snowflake workshop I did with Anna - Ben

3 comments:

Zelda said...

John Key vs Chocolate Cake hmmm!

Jebbink Family said...

All the children did so well during the school opening! We at home are enjoying reading all your blogs! :) From Astin's family

Yuri said...

A suit figure is so cool!The smile of children is wonderful^^
I want to see the achool opening ceremony! From Caden's family in Japan